Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Friday, December 22, 2006

If you feel disenfanchised...please stand up!

I have never been a big conspiracy theorist or one to say "THE MAN" is bringing me down...but...THE MAN IS BRINGING ME DOWN! :P Some times you read or watch some of these conspiracy theorists and at first you think...hmm....they might be on to something...then as you continue to watch...and hear the rest of the theory you are like...whoa...Freako here! This is generally my response anyhow, but when it comes to voting and so on...I have to admit that I have always been a bit suspicious and I can't say I don't agree with some of the things I have found. So go ahead and follow the links...and by all means...freako me!

Guerilla Funk 20 Amazing Facts About Voting In The United States
Google Video - PBS Show "NOW" Votes for sale?
YouTube - HBO Documentary Hacking America (be sure to watch all three parts!)

No comments: