Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Monday, February 12, 2007

Information rules...

I came across an article entitled "How does the hacker economy work?" over at Information Week and actually found it to be a great read. There is something about learning how the other side works that just peaks my interest. It is also amazing what some of these people get away with, especially in regards to extortion to decrypt any given companies data. This happens mostly in Russia, but I was like coming up with options to avoid such a thing in my head as I read on. I don't want to spoil the article by giving away so much, but do read this...an informed mind is a ready mind.

No comments: