Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Been out of it...

Well, I guess I have to apologize for not keeping up my posts in recent weeks as I have been dealing with personal issues that have left me hospitalized. No excuse really...it just confirms that there is alot to be said for those bloggers that keep on reserve some articles for situations such as that which I have just experienced. I will try to rectify that for any future absences, but for now...I am back on the ball and intend to do some power posting today. Thanks for your patience and to those that passed on their well wishes.

No comments: