Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Windows Media Plugin for Firefox

In reading the TechNet blog of "The Sean Blog" I found out that Port 25 has made a plug-in for Firefox that allows you to view Windows Media fiiles. Although I might add that I have not had an issue with this...don't know why...but it just hasn't been an issue...although I do think it is cool that there is a specific plug-in for those of you that do.

- "Windows Media now works on Firefox!" @ The Sean Blog
- "Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin - Download" @ Port 25

ON A SIDE NOTE...I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHY MOST OF THE TECHNET BLOGS DON'T HAVE A DAMN "HOME" OPTION ON ANY OF THEIR PAGES. I WOULD ESTIMATE THAT ABOUT 90% OF THE PAGES I HAVE SEEN ARE LIKE THIS AND WHERE IT ISN'T THAT BAD TO JUST MODIFY THE LINK OR CLICK THE BANNER...YOU WOULD THINK THAT "USEABILITY" WOULD HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED INTO THIS SYSTEM BY ADDING A MENU. BOGGLES THE MIND, BUT LEAVE IT TO A SOFTWARE COMPANY TO LEAVE OUT THOSE SMALL DETAILS!

No comments: