Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Thursday, April 12, 2007

AC troubles...DAMN and I really like their products!

For those of you that don't know...I am a huge Arctic Cooling fan...haha...fan! Anyhow...I have used AC CPU cooling exclusively for years, when I didn't think the CPU manufacture fan that comes in the retail box wasn't up to snuff. I even use their case fans...as it just seems they put out a quality product. Now...onto the story...it seems that there is a power struggle over at AC between the founders of this company. Turns out the CEO, Magnus Huber, got a controlling interest of the company recently and decided to clean house, which includes '86ing co-founder, Gebhard Scherrer.

I hope this has no effect on the quality of products I have come to expect from AC, if it survives this struggle at all. Anyhow...WORK IT OUT GUYS...think of the children...err...the customers.

- "Company Information" @ Arctic Cooling
- "Police visit Arctic Cooling offices in Hong Kong" @ The Inquirer

No comments: