Ok we have a new Mozilla update that came out yesterday and addressed the following issues:
- MFSA 2007-25 XPCNativeWrapper pollution
- MFSA 2007-24 Unauthorized access to wyciwyg:// documents
- MFSA 2007-23 Remote code execution by launching Firefox from Internet Explorer
- MFSA 2007-22 File type confusion due to %00 in name
- MFSA 2007-21 Privilege escallation using an event handler attached to an element not in the document
- MFSA 2007-20 Frame spoofing while window is loading
- MFSA 2007-19 XSS using addEventListener and setTimeout
- MFSA 2007-18 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption
Having set my Firefox browser to auto update I got this in an expedited fashion with no problems. However, over the last 24 hours I have noticed a particular issue that has popped up post update that is annoying the crap out of me. Seems if I follow an image link I cannot hit the back button to get to the page with the original link. It acts as if I opened the link in a new window with no link history. Although...if you load the page again that contained the image link and click it the image link again...all is fine and you can hit the back button as you should be able to. Not a serious issue, but one I will report nonetheless.
Leave a comment if you too are having issues with this latest update to Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168.
- "Mozilla Firefox v22.214.171.124 Final" @ MSFN
- "Mozilla Firefox v126.96.36.199" @ Mozilla
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy”James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)