Foresight?

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy
James Madison (American 4th US President (1809-17), and one of the founding fathers of his country. 1751-1836)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally back at it!!!

Well…I really don’t know what to say, but I am back. I have been out for quite some time now, March 18 of 2008, due to illness and have finally gotten to a point that I can do this again.

My main issue for not updating during this time is just a lack of interest on my part. I was either sick, recovering, or drugged and during those times in between I just had an “eh” feeling about doing anything. I have been bed ridden for about 3 years…yes bed ridden. Before that last 2008 post I had just gotten back in to the groove of things and after just got out of that groove. In any event I am back and look forward to keeping this bad boy updated.

No comments: